Our UMAC fellowship year runs from September to May, but we welcome applications at any point in the year.
Our program is ideal for encore adults who:
- Are curious and love to learn
- Are interested in being mentors to the next generation
- Want to make a difference in our communities
If you aren’t sure about when to participate, contact us! We can help you determine the best timing for you given your situation.
The cost for the 2019-20 academic year (both fall and spring semesters) is $15,000.
How to Apply
Our application process is easy!
Submit an Application
- Read through and complete our online application form. To preview the questions, download it here.
- Email your resume or CV to Kate Schaefers (email@example.com).
We will conduct a phone interview to explore if there is a good fit between you and your goals and what UMAC offers. We will ask to contact a personal/professional reference on your behalf.
We will admit fellows on a rolling basis until the start of the semester (last week in August) on a space available basis. Check with us to see if we still have any openings for the 2019-20 cohort.