Are you ready?
UMAC Online brings the best of a world class university right to you. Building on our proven model, we offer a framework, guidance, and support as you explore pathways towards meaning, engagement, and contribution in the second half of life. With an interactive format and virtual engagement, you can connect in meaningful ways with people like you in communities around the world!
Through LIVE online meetings with experts, small group discussions, and thought-provoking readings and exercises, we help you take the next step.
Designed by leading experts in the field (our founding director wrote the book Encore Adulthood: Boomers on the Edge of Risk, Renewal, and Purpose), with a focus on renewal and transformation, our series will allow you to dig deep and get clarity in your life while setting the stage for meaningful engagement and social impact.
Charting a Course for What's Next
Design a life of purpose, engagement and social impact
- Clarify what's important to you
- Identify your keys to purpose
- Target fulfilling work that builds on your talents and skills
- Learn how to create a portfolio life
- Tap the knowledge and wisdom of a learning community
- Take small steps - starting now
What Difference Can I Make?
Be a positive force within communities
- Learn how human centered design can be applied to social impact work
- Expand connections and networks in the social sector
- Find practical ways to get involved with issues that matter to you
- See how your skills translate to social sector work: careers, social entrepreneurship, pro bono
Our curriculum is designed specifically for people at midlife and beyond. With LIVE virtual meetings you can join from anywhere! We offer:
- Inspiring speakers
- Small group discussions
- Curated readings and exercises
- Meaningful discussions